Friday, August 31, 2012

Fun Nail Fridays: A Fun Cool Design

Hey guys! I thought this nail design is super cute! I wanted to do a nail tutorial but I didn't have time to do it. I should start investing in more fun polishes like this! This is an inspirational nail design that I want to experiment with soon. Doesn't it look fun though?

What I've noticed nowadays is by having different design on each nails. It's fun and colorful, plus it's very trendy. Neon colors are definitely trending this summertime, but black and white seems to appear along with these nail designs. Either way, I really enjoy looking at different nail designs because it's fun and creational. Have you done your nails like this?? Leave me a comment and let me know what you want to see in my next tutorial! Have a great day everyone! (:

Picture credit from Tumblr: Fuckyeahprettynails

No comments:

Post a Comment