Sunday, September 16, 2012

OPI--A Surprise Guest Speaker

Hello everyone! Last Monday in my Introduction of Beauty classes, we had a surprise guest speakers from OPI! Her name was Marthina, Director of International Trade Marketing. I can say this much, at the end of speech I was so amazed and motived! I can't even seem to recall when the last time I got inspired by a guest speaker. Her job title says it all! Marthina is a sophisticated business women that loves her jobs and are passionate about what she does. Her word of advice was to not hesitate on grabbing an oppurtunity when it presents itself.

        Networking is important in this beauty industry so we shouldn't burn bridges because you'll never know when you're going to have to work with he/she. The reason why she inspired be is because the way she presented herself. She's so confidence and yet she's so classy. I myself think it was such a great honor to meet someone in the OPI (Nail Enamel) industry. I'll definitely won't forget this guest speaker! I hope all of you have an inspiration when it comes to the career you love most. Do what you love and having a career won't feel like a job, but something you'd love waking up to do everyday. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment