Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Product Reviews: Clarisonic

Hello! How's everyone doing over the Labor Day weekend? Hopefully you guys are doing good! (: Today I'm reviewing on Clarisonic and the experiences that I've been getting by using this product. Some of you may already have this product and some of you may think on buying this product or maybe you just don't have any interest on investing a Clarisonic of your own.          

             I hope this can actually change your mind on investing in a Clarisonic product because I think it's the most innovative product that I've ever invested in. First of all, Clarisonic works into your pores to clean up the dirt, oil, and makeup residue that's been backed up during the day! This product will get your skin to breathe and create better looking healthy skin. Clarisonic works through your skin to clean at least 6 times of more makeup than manual cleansing. This product usually consist of clarisonic brush heads for sensitive, dry, normal, and acne. A battery charger and Clarisonic's skin care regimens. 

             Although they provide my skin care and travel ancillaries, I usually use my own cleanser, which is Shisheido White Lucent Brightening Cleansing Foam. Basically, whichever skin care regimen you're most comfortable with can be used while using Clarisonic. Not a day go by when I don't use Clarisonic because it always leaves my skin so smooth and clean! When my skin is able to breathe, skin care application is easier to be applied on because it actually helps your skin care work through the skin giving you better results. 

            Clarisonic comes in different colors too! There's purple, pink, blue, green, yellow! You name it, they'll have it. This product ranges from $119 USD to $225, depending on their speeds and function. I actually don't really care about the speed because I literally use the product for only a minute and it already gives me results. Otherwise if you're looking for to use Clarisonic on your body as an exfoliator, then a higher speed is a better choice. It's also great for traveling too! Clarisonic is a pricey product but it's really worth the price for what it actually does for your skin. If you brought a Clarisonic, leave me a comment and let me know what your thoughts are on it! (: Have a great day everyone! (:

Photo credits to: Clarisonic.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment