Wednesday, September 12, 2012

tarte, Amazonian Clay 12-hour blush

Hello beauties! So I've been working on project the whole day and I came across this amazing blush that I've heard such great reviews on. I've never used any of 'tarte' cosmetics. YES I KNOW! WHAT A SHAME! ): The reason being is that I never knew tarte is such a great natural line and they believe in cruelty-free, paraben-free, mineral oil free, and so forth. I really wanted to try this Amazonian Clay 12-hour blush. YES the title of this blush is what it really does. It's a very long lasting blush that's wearable throughout the day, plus there's vitamin a, e, and c! Another thing I find really interesting is the ingredient of beeswax.

       It's a natural ingredient that acts like a waterproof agent. What this does is that it creates a barrier on top of your skin and blocks the toxic environment out. So if you ever get the chance to check out these amazing blush at Sephora, don't hesitate to sample them out! These blushes comes in 8 different colors from soft pink (dollface) to deep berry (flush). They run about $25 USD but they're definitely worth for the price. Amazonian clay can be worn with any skintypes from normal, dry, to oily. Shoot me a comment if you have any questions or if you have this product, how do you like it? Is it as great as it sounds? Thanks for reading guys! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment