Monday, August 27, 2012

Beauty Chat in Social Media Class

                Our Social Media class had created a twitter chat for the classmates to participate in and be involved during our class time. Everyone would go around and ask a beauty question. It can be anything from, Where do you get your beauty products from to what's your favorite beauty products? My favorite question was from Lisalyn @BeautyByLisalyn "What beauty product do you carry with you at all times? mine is my eye curler and some lipgloss

               The most popular answers were lipgloss, lip balm, and lipsticks. Everyone loves carrying around some kind of lip products that will get them through the day. Mines happens to be any lipstick colors that I'm wearing for the day. (: What's beauty products do you carry with you at all times? Leave me a comment! (:

2 comments:

  1. what are you in school for? I am not sure if you are still blogging.......

    ReplyDelete
  2. what are you in school for? I am not sure if you are still blogging.......

    ReplyDelete