Friday, August 3, 2012

Makeup Review : Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge for Lips & Cheeks

Hello guys!

How is everyone doing today? (: good I'm guessing?? Today I'll be reviewing on one of my favorite products of Bobbi Brown. Pot Rouge for Lips & Cheeks is one of her newest products. I've decided to try one, but I ended up buying two! The colors I brought was "Blushed Rose" & "Pale Pink." Blushed rose had a tint of red and brown in them. The Pale Pink is more of a sheer light pink color. I also swatched the colors on my arms for you guys to look at below.

 The colors are very natural and fun, plus it's a multi-tasking cream for the cheeks & lips! You can put a pinch on your cheeks and it'll give you that sheer rosy color. If you have dry skin, I suggest you moisturize up because it can dry up your cheeks. The Pot Rouge would most likely dry up quickly on the skin as it would be on the lips.


The great thing about this product is the way it goes onto my lips. It doesn't feel like a lipstick or a lipgloss. After awhile, it looks more like a lip stain, which I prefer because sometimes I feel like going natural on my lips but I still want that flush lip color. This product gives me the color that I want without looking too dolled up on a casual day. The Pot Rouge for Lips & Cheeks is about $25. The downfall about this product is the prices. I wish it was a little more affordable because there's so many pretty colors to get but you're limited to get more because of the prices. Another downfall on this product is that it dries up your lips. Because it is a stain, the lip color dries up quickly. But overall, I enjoy using this Pot Rounge. If any of you tried this beauty product, please do comment below! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment