Wednesday, August 29, 2012

My Daily Look Makeup Tutorial.

Hey everyone! How are you guys doing? It's been quite hot and muggy in LA lately, hopefully it'll cool down soon! Today I'll be doing a tutorial on my daily makeup look. I tend to not wear eyeshadows a lot because I just want something that'd get me through the day without looking too overdone. The products that I used for this tutorial is:

Skincare:
-Bobbi Brown Extra Repair Moisturizing Balm (SPF 25)
-Benefit Eye Cream
-Laura Mercier Foundation Primer

Makeup Products:
-Bobbi Brown Bronzer/Blush Duo (Bahama Brown & Pink Peony)
-Bobbi Brown Illuminating Finish Powder (SPF 12) (Warm Beige 3.5)
-Bobbi Brown Foundation Stick (Warm Beige 3.5)
-Bobbi Brown Long-wear Gel Eyeliner (Black Ink)
-Laura Mercier Brow Definer (Warm)
-Diorshow Iconic (090)
-Diorshow Maximizer Lash Plumping Serum
-MAC Fascinating Ruby eyeshadow palette (Carbon)
-MAC Lipstick (Amplified)
-Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On eyeliner pencil (Zero)
-Red Cherry Eyelashes

Moisturizing before you do you makeup in the morning is very important. Having a moisturizer with an SPF is also a bonus because we want to protect our skin from UV Rays and UVB. Start off with a fresh face, I applied Benefit Eye cream around my eye area.
Even though I'm not that old, it's always important to use eye cream for hydration and it's never too early to start. I used Bobbi Brown Extra Repair Moisturizing Balm (SPF 25) for my daily moisturizer and SPF for coverage. This is actually for dry skin because my skin gets dry patches sometimes, it's always good to use a moisturizer that's fit for your skin too.

After the skincare regimen, I used a dime sized of Laura Mercier Foundation Primer all over my face. This primer will help keep my makeup on throughout the day. When the primer is dry, I then used Bobbi Brown Foundation Stick (Warm Beige 3.5) and smooth it out with a foundation brush or any brush that you're most comfortable with. I usually use Bobbi Brown Illuminating Finish Powder (Warm Beige 3.5) to finish my look.
This leaves a silky soft matte look because I'm really not into the dewy look as much. This compact also have SPF 12 which protects me from the UV Rays! I recently started using Bobbi Brown Bronzer/Blush Duo and I'm super in love with it. It has a combination of bronzer and blush all in one compact, plus the colors are pretty wearable.
So I usually brush the blush on the apple of my cheeks and the bronzer around my cheeks, under my jawlines, the bridge of my nose, and a bit on my temple. Try not to use a lot of blush because a little goes a long way. After finishing up with the bronzer and blush, I start doing my eyebrows with Laura Mercier Brow Definer (Warm). I start off doing an outline on my eyebrows before filling them in because I find it easier to shape them.
Next, I use Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner (Black Ink) and draw my cat eyes. Here, I'm trying to show you how I do my cat eyes, making the wings is hard but it get's easier overtime. I crimp my lashes with Shu Uemura Eyelash curler and start doing my Diorshow Maximizer below my lashes. Because I'll be using fake eyelashes, I won't use the primer on my top lashes.
Next, I use Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner (Black Ink) and draw my cat eyes. Here, I'm trying to show you how I do my cat eyes, making the wings is hard but it get's easier overtime. I crimp my lashes with Shu Uemura Eyelash curler and start doing my Diorshow Maximizer below my lashes. Because I'll be using fake eyelashes, I won't use the primer on my top lashes. Finish it with a Diorshow Iconic mascara on both top and lower lashes.

Using Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On eyeliner pencil (Zero), I outline my waterline. I finish the waterline with MAC Fascinating Ruby eyeshadow palette (Carbon) that the eyeliner would stay on for the rest of the day. Finally, I used Red Cherry Eyelashes to finish off my daily look. Not sure what the Red Cherry Eyelashes number/design are because I got them awhile back ago, but any lashes that you like are always good too! I used MAC Amplified lipstick to finish off my look. I usually use different color lipsticks too, it depends on my mood but it's always vibrant or natural. If you've done this look, leave me a comment and tell me how it went! Thanks for reading guys! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment