Friday, August 10, 2012

Fun Nail Fridays: White & A bit of Gold.


        How is everyone doing today? The heat is really getting to me because it’s been way too hot! So today is “FUN NAIL FRIDAYS!” I wanted to do “Fun Nail Fridays” every single Fridays and to show you how to do your own nails! (: Just like makeup, nails are essential to our look. To me it’s another form of art but on my nails instead! I’m obsessed with nail polishes and I always try to do something new. This nail tutorial is really easy and fun to do. It looks simple and yet classy. The product I’ve used for this nail tutorial is:

Orly (Rubberized Basecoat),
Seche Vite (Topcoat),
OPI (Alphine Snow),
Kiss brush on nailart paint (Gold glitters),
Acetone,
Nail Brush.

   To start off, prep your nails before you do any nail designs. This will make your design stand out and look clean. After I finish prepping my nails, I paint the Orly (Rubberized Basecoat) on. I suggest everyone to use a basecoat before painting your nails because it protects your nail bed from discoloration and keeps the polishes on longer. When the basecoat dries, go ahead and paint your nails with any white nail polishes. In this case, I used OPI (Alpine Snow) for this nail design. I usually do double coatings because the color is more consistent and vibrant. After that, go ahead and use any gold glitters nail art polishes. The Kiss brush on nailart paint has a thin brush to it, making it easier to do this design.    


        Taking my time, I painted a straight line on the cuticle. Turning the brush toward the corner of the cuticle, you create a corner boarder effect.

        Do this for all your nails and don’t worry if nail polishes gets on your skin because you can clean it up with a brush and acetone afterward. When you’re done with the glitters, clean up your mistakes with acetone carefully. The last thing you’ll do is top your nail design with a Topcoat. I used Seche Vita (Topcoat), but you can use any topcoat that you’re most comfortable with. I hope this tutorial helped you out! If you did your nails like this, go ahead and write me a comment! Any questions? Don’t hesitate to ask me! (: Have a great day everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment