Monday, August 13, 2012

Makeup Mondays: The Nudes


Hello everyone! I hope everyone's been having a great day! (: I've been pretty busy with school all day, but I had to make time for some beauty blogging too! Today I'll be creating "The Nude" look. It's a really great look when you just want to look casual or at least have some makeup on without looking too dramatic. The beauty products that I've used for this look is:

-Bobbi Brown Ultra Nude Eye Palette (Praline, Pink Chandelier, and Champagne Truffle)
-Bobbi Brown Gel Liner (Black Ink)
-Bobbi Brown Mascara (Everything Mascara)
-Urban Decay Eye Primer Potion
-Urban Decay Nude Palette (Virgin)
-Diorshow Maximizer Primer

To Start off, I primed my eyes with the Urban Decay Eye Primer Potion. I applied Bobbi Brown (Praline) to the inner corner of my eyes. (Keep on patting (Praline) onto the inner corner of your eyes until you're satisfied with the color.) I then applied (Champagne Truffle) to the outer corner of my eyes. This color is a shade darker than (Praline), which blends in really well. I then blended it toward (Praline), and added (Pink Chandelier) toward the inner corner of my eyes and on the lid. Blend the (Pink Chandelier) so that it'll give you that sparkly finish.

        Then, using Urban Decay Naked Palette (Virgin), I highlighted my brow bone. After doing the eyeshadows, I used Bobbi Brown Gel Liner (Black Ink) as my eyeliner. I used Urban Decay Glide-On 24/7 Eyeliner (Zero) for my waterline. I feel that this gives me a less heavy dramatic look, so I usually use eyeliner pencil for my waterline instead. I primed my lashes with Diorshow Maximizer Primer and Bobbi Brown Mascara (Everything Mascara). Although you can't see the nudes on my eyes as much, the colors are actually there. It's a really sheer nude look that I was really going for. Nothing too dramatic because I wore a red lipstick with this look. You can top this look with any vibrant lipstick of your choice besides red! (: If you have any questions on the tutorial, please do leave a comment! Did you get a chance to do this "Nude" look too? (:

No comments:

Post a Comment