Friday, August 17, 2012

Fun Nail Fridays: The Hunger Games (China Glaze) Tutorial

How is everyone doing today? (: I brought two nail polishes from China Glaze, "The Hunger Games" collection! The colors I brought was "Hook and Line" and "Electrify." The color "Hook the Line" is a bit of a gray metallic color. The "Electrify" color is very glittery, with the colors of red and gold. I really love this glitter polish because it's very chunky and goes on super glittery. Well, I decided to do a different kind of nails tutorial instead. Hopefully you guys could enjoy doing it as much as I did! (: The products that I used for this nail designs tutorial is:


- Tape
- China Glaze (Hook and Line)
- China Glaze (Electrify)
- Orly (Base Coat)
- Seche Vite (Top Coat)

First thing you do is to prep your nails. After you finish prepping your nails, go ahead and put "Base Coat" on your nails. In this case, I used the Orly "Base Coat."When you're done with the base coat, paint your nails with China Glaze (Hook and Line). Wait for a good 5-10 minutes until your nails dries. You'll be putting tapes on your nails so you want it to fully dry good.

Go ahead and cut the tape into little square pieces. Create a "V" shape on the top of the nail bed and another "V" shape on the bottom tip. It's like creating a boarder. After that, take the China Glaze "Electrify" glitter polishes and paint it inside of the "V" shaped boarder. Do this for the rest of your other nails. When the glitter polishes dries, carefully peel off the tape. 


Finally, paint the top coat onto your nails. This will seal your polishes, making it last longer and it'll give your nails a shine. I hope you guys enjoyed this nails tutorial! If you did this design at home, comment me and tell me what your thoughts about it! Thanks for reading guys! (:



No comments:

Post a Comment