Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Reviewing my FIRST beauty products! (:

Hello everyone!

I'm still new at blogging on beauty products so if there's any mistake, please don't hesitate to inform me about it! (:

Today I'll be reviewing my first product!
The product brand is "Colorescience Pro" (Mineral Powder Sun Protection SPF 30) (Color shade: Medium Perfectly Clear) and this is what the product looks like.

 
    My teacher has given each individual student a product to review on for their blogs and I've received this product to use and review about. I'm not going to lie, but I've never heard of this brand before so I didn't know what to think of it except the fact that this product foundation is mostly for sun protection from UV rays and UVB rays. The active ingredients in this product is Titanium Dioxide and Zinc Oxide, which is good because we all need to protect our face from the sun! While prepping my face with moisturizer, I waited a bit before sweeping the product onto my face. This product also has a brush attached to the foundation, giving you a 2 in 1 product sort of thing. It's actually easy to use too!
   After I finished using the foundation, I found it really sheer. If anyone just want to have a little foundation and SPF on their face, then this product is for you because it'll give you a lot of protection! However, the downfall of this product is that you'll have to reapply every 2 hours. For me, I don't like reapplying my foundations at all. I rather reapply like once every 5 hours because every 2 hours seems like a hassle for me. Another thing I didn't like about this product is that there wasn't much coverage and the powder wasn't giving me much of what I wanted. I think it's a great mineral powder and a great product to travel throughout the day with, but I rather stick to my favorite foundation products.

  Here's a picture of me after using the mineral powder!


  If anyone used this products, please do leave a comment below and tell me what you think about this. Was it great or did you just not like it at all?

Thank you for reading! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment