Sunday, August 5, 2012

Beauty Product Review : Urban Decay Stardust eyeshadows

There's so many eyeshadow glitters out there, but I seem to never find the right one. Has that ever happen to you? I usually buy eyeshadows because they look really sparkly and shiny, but when I actually have the time to put it on my eyes, the glitters on the eyeshadow never seem to stay on! I get pretty frustrated because it seems like all this glitter won't stick on my lids right. But not anymore! I've found the best glitter eyeshadows! (: Urban Decay Stardust is the best glitter eyeshadows that's been out in the market. Not only are they glittery, their colors are pretty too! I only brought two colors and they are "Retrograde" and "Bobby Dazzle." The Retrograde is more of a light purple but with lots and lots of glitters in them. The Bobby Dazzle is one of Urban Decay's best selling colors. It's also a whitish pale color with glitters. It basically evens out your eyeshadow if you're trying to use it for shading or a highbrow highlight. You can also use it alone and let your eyes shine with glitters! (: I usually put on the Urban Decay eye primer before using these eyeshadows because it usually last longer throughout the day and that these eyeshadow would stick on better.

What I like best about the Urban Decay Stardust is the thought they put in the packaging. Have you seen Urban Decay's eyeshadows packaging before? Well, this is packaged differently than their usual eyeshadow packagings. Just squeeze or pinch the side of the eyeshadow and the lid automatically pop open. Pretty fancy if you ask me.



I've swatched the colors onto my arms for you guys to take a good look at. The flash was too bright, but the colors are a little bit more darker and had more glitters than the picture itself.
I've only invested in two colors because these eyeshadows costed at least $20 USD each. Maybe I'll invest in more colors in the near future, but for now I'll stick to these two. (: There's more colors from the Stardust line that you can also check out on UrbanDecayCosmetics.com. If any of you tried these Urban Decay Stardust eyeshadows before, please leave a comment of what you thought about it. (: Again, thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment