Thursday, August 16, 2012

Diorshow Iconic & Diorshow Maximizer




Do you have a hard time finding out what mascara fits right for you? I've been asked a lot on what kinds of mascara do I prefer and what's so great about the mascara I use. Well, to start off, I'm obsessively in love with Dior's Mascara. Nothing beats the way the mascara goes onto my lashes. Perhaps it's the formula that I love or the way the brush is created, I haven't changed my mind about Dior's Mascara in years. Either you want a thickening, lengthening, waterproof, or no-clumps mascara, Dior has it all. 

             My all time favorite is the Diorshow Iconic (Noir-Rich Black) #090. This mascara is $28.50 USD, a bit pricey but the mascara is amazing. The Diorshow Iconic is best known for it's curling formula, no-clumps, and lengthening your lashes all at the same time. The reason being is that the mascara brush is an oblique plastic brush that's able to curl and define your lashes. It's not your typical mascara is you're asking me. Dior came out with this mascara before anyone has an idea of this oblique plastic brush. Iconic is proven to last up to 24 hours of curls and 100% smudge proof! What I always do is prime my lashes before I use Diorshow Iconic.

            The primer that I use is Dior's new eyelash primer, Diorshow Maximizer Lash Plumping Serum. This primer is $28 USD, same price range as the Iconic. This primer has the same oblique plastic brush as the Iconic, except the formula is white! This is a primer that primes my lashes before I use mascara. While it's priming my lashes, it's also a serum that helps my lashes with growth, strength, and vitality. What amazes me is after I prime my lashes with this Maximizer, I then use Iconic on top of the primer making my lashes look longer and fuller! If any of you tried these mascaras before, go ahead and leave me a comment! Did you like the mascara or was it not what you were looking for? Hopefully you found this posting a little more helpful. (: I’ll definitely try to review other mascara for you guys in the near future!


No comments:

Post a Comment