Monday, August 20, 2012

Trending: Caviar Nails

There's so many nails design that's trending nowadays! I literally can't get enough of it because all these nails design are so cool and pretty! One of the nail designs that I haven't done are the "Caviar Nails." Has any one of you done this caviar nail designs yet? Well, I did a little research on the nail design and thought, oh hey it looks pretty easy to do! What are your thoughts on the Caviar nails? One of my problems that I've observed is that the Caviar isn't meant to last long on your fingertips. The reason being is that you're applying the caviar before your nail polishes or top coat dries up.

                 Another big downfall because when you do your nails, you want them to last long and to look great! I've noticed that caviar nail designs have been around for almost a year now, but I haven't came around to doing a "caviar" nail design just yet. I do know that it's really fun to do and that any one of you can create a cool caviar effect. You can do caviar designs for the rest of your nails or your statement nails. Another creative ideas to do caviar is by doing an ombre effect, stripes, or polka dots. Whatever it is, make it known that you've created a new look for your nails! I'm also sure that there's a lot of places that are selling DIY Caviar Nails. Have you done it or are you hesitate to try it yourself? Leave me a comment and let me know what your thoughts are on Caviar Nails? Have a great day everyone! Hope you're staying cool, especially from this LA heat! :P

Picture from: http://www.vibevixen.com/2012/03/caviar-nail-kits-coming-to-sephora-in-april/

No comments:

Post a Comment