Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Lady Gaga FAME Perfume



As you all may know, today was Lady Gaga's new fragrance launched. EVERYONE was excited to smell Lady Gaga's fragrance! Even I was excited and stoked about it!

   
     As you all may know a little something about me, I actually work at the Women Fragrance department in Macy's. So today I got a chance to try the fragrance and see if I actually liked it or not. To my surprise, the fragrance bottle itself was adoring! It felt like there's wayyyy too many celebrity fragrances to begin with, but to my surprise it was actually a nice wearable scent.

           Her fragrance is also sold in Sephora! She describes her fragrance as a "black fluid that exudes a lustful, floral, fruity essences for her fabulous little monster." Yes, the bottle is actually a clear bottle but the fragrance itself is black fluid. However, when you spray the fragrance it  becomes invisible once airborne. This fragrance was actually the first black fluid fragrance to be created. It was created in Paris, France, and took up to two years to make. I believe that Lady Gaga really wanted to create a fragrance that was really her. She's definitely achieved a wonderful fragrance that'll sell out.

        I'd recommend this fragrance because it's also in Eau de Parfum. For those that don't know what Eau de Parfum means, it's when the fragrance has more oils extract to them. By having more oil extract to the fragrance, it'll last longer when you wear it. Her fragrance price points aren't so bad either, this 1.7 fl oz is $55. Large bottle (3.4 fl oz) is $79 with a metal cap.

The notes for this fragrance is:
Belladonna, Incense, Apricot, Honey Drops, Tiger Orchidea, & Jasmin Sambac.

Are you one of Lady Gaga's monster and have you tried the new fragrance yet? If so, leave me a comment and tell me what your thoughts on this fragrance! (: Have a great day everyone and hope you enjoyed this fragrance review! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment